Today, I’m sharing what’s in my camera bag! I like to keep my setup lightweight and portable, so you’ll see that I don’t usually carry a ton of equipment. For photographers, I hope this helps you if you’re looking to build a simple gear list.
For brand clients and those looking to book a photoshoot, I hope this puts you at ease! My goal for our photoshoot is for it to NOT feel like a huge production – I want us to feel like we’re just hanging out, and I just happen to have a camera.
Disclaimer: Some of these are paid Amazon affiliate links. This is at no extra cost to you, but I make a small commission if you purchase through this link.
Camera & Lenses
- Nikon D750
- Recommended camera body upgrade: Nikon D780
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART lens
- Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 (aka the “nifty fifty”)
- Nikkor 85mm f/1.8
- Nikon EN-EL15b battery
Other Camera Equipment
- ExpoDisc 2.0 Professional White Balance Filter
- BlackRapid Curve Breathe Classic Strap
- Sandisk Extreme PRO 64GB SD cards
- SD & microSD card carrying case
Lighting Gear & Equipment
- Neewer 43in reflectors
- Neewer 22in reflectors (great for detail shots)
- Yongnuo 560 IV (speed light flash)
- Yongnuo 560-TX (trigger)
- AmazonBasics Aluminum Light Stand
- Godox 47in Umbrella
- Godox S-type bracket